Welcome to TESDA Women's Center
This is the Online Filing of Application and Enrollment for the Free Skills Training Program of TESDA Women's Center.
In order to serve you better and to avoid you from leaving your home during this Quarantine Period brought by the COVID-19, we are limiting our face-to-face transactions by also accepting applications online to avoid contact..
The Online Application process may take about 1 1/2 Hours or more. Please prepare the needed documents before starting the activities.
The activites are as follows:
- Fill-out of Basic Information - 10 minutes
- Take the Qualifying Examination
- Training Literacy Test (TLT) - 30 minutes
- Training Numeracy Test (TNT) - 45 minutes
- Uploadinng of Documents - 10 minutes
- Birth Certificate
- School Records (any of the following)
City/Municipal or Barangay Health Certificate
Photo (1 x 1 or 2 x 2)
Blended Learning Readiness Survey - 5 minutes
- High School/College Diploma;
- Transcript of Records
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) Certificate